5 toy store closes down in Shoppeville, Greenhills

PC187331
I just got this news from an insider and he said that 5 toy shops already closed last year December 2009, and this is not a good sign for malls that kick outs toy stores after years of making it a hub for hard to find collectibles and bringing back the energy of a dying mall. From what I heard, the mall is now charging them a 25k pesos month rental, that's a big leap for having 10k pesos per month rental in that small space in Shoppesville. I also heard that the mall admin said that they don't need toy stores anymore in their area and wanted clothes and accessories to be sold instead.I think they want to compete to other malls that's why they need more clothing stores.

Is this the new rules of Shoppesville? or a way of saying, thank you for renting our space and bringing more shoppers (for toys and etc.) .I guess this is their new way of kicking out the toy stores for making way to get new tenants and remodel their shopping ambiance. Such a bad vibes, but that's okay, I heard that these 5 toy stores will be transferring to another new and ACCESSIBLE  location. I'm excited to see the big move and I can predict that all toy stores in Greenhills will soon follow and re-locate to this new ground of hobby.

I remember when all of them started to open one by one in Greenhills, I even got offers to open my store or an anime video rental shop there years ago when the mall started to die, but then if they kick the sellers out, it will be a big chain reaction that all of the other toy stores will follow also.

All I can say is that, move out and start again to a new venue. If ever they will be re-located, what is your suggestion for the new venue?

anyone remember's this? - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2009/03/toy-stores-in-greenhills-will-move-from.html