Avoiding some empty space

IMG_0350
Hello 2010! You are making me so busy and I love it! this is the only thing that makes me active and alive, work work work and travel to different place. I'm starting to prepare for another future and its hard to maintain a balance income as I contact people from left to right and send billing statements for some services that I gave to them. I'm trying to avoid myself hanging on air, as the room will begin to stay quite and calm, my mind will roll down again and think more and it will lead to negativity. Kinda sucks when that happens because it's like that you need a helmet and avoid being hit in the head with a baseball bat and a ringing noise will come and wakes you up, and talk to yourself that you must stay awake and continue to work. But I'm still looking for work and even that I have some kind of work, that involves blogging and taking pictures, I still need more and not comfortable with it, looks like I need to hit a jackpot, you see my brain thinks that way, so the result will be a very stressful minute or hour, that's why I love to be busy and work more here with my laptop, I can skip lunch or dinner and finish all of this, blog blog blog blog and publish more blogs and nonsense articles and weird stuff. Sometimes I saw some sort of my future and it leads to a big desk and a chair, and there's me typing and sipping hot coffee, oh wait.. that's the present pala..arghhh