I stayed home and created 2 new blogs

I got bored and disappointed on myself for I have failed to attend this event in the evening and also a photo coverage opportunity of the Caracol Festival in Makati. Instead of banging my heads on the floor, or cry inside the closet, I got this plan to create new blogs for myself and mark it under "experimental blogs only".

I don't know if I can update these 2 new blogs, but you know that I have lots of ideas in creating new blogs that will provide good content for everyone, but first let me introduce to you my 2 new blog projects

Pop Machine Media

www.popmachinemedia.blogspot.com
It is a compilation of all blog contents here in my main blog azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com, but if you view the new blog, you'll see some topics and categories divided and a link going back here for the full article. Pop Machine Media is our working blog media group project since 2008, and it was formed by 3 blogging bandits (including me) that we love to cover events and take photos which we usually do since year 1999. This also a redirect of my domain www.azraelcoladilla.com, serves as a preview for my main blog.


Pinoy Photo Blogger
www.pinoyphotoblogger.blogspot.com
ha! the blog title is available, that's why I register it right away, Tumblr was supposed to be my photo blogging site, but then I decided to move and start again here in blogspot, this photo blog will serve as my practice blog in photography and also share lots of good pics with different emotions and topics. I just uploaded some samples for the moment, and feel free to check it out.

I'm still tweaking lots of settings for these 2 new blogs, and this is not yet my main blog project, I have more to come and need to build more blogs, to keep me busy and warm myself up and never loose a single energy in online self publishing.

feel free to visit it, subscribe in my feeds, or follow the blog via google connect.