Krispy Kreme Fave Fan winner (Philippines)

Hi Krispy Kreme Fan!

Krispy Kreme Philippines already voted! Our winner is Alghadir Tulawie! But don't feel bad, we have a surprise for our 12 finalists! We are currently arranging a surprise for our 12 finalists.

We'll give you feedback once everyrhing is set.

Thank you very much for joining our Krispy Kreme Fave Fan Search! Hope to meet and see you soon!

I just received this notice via email today and looks like they already have a person who won the grand prize trip to the Krispy Kreme factory in the USA and also get a chance to design their own Krispy Kreme doughnut. I didn't won, but that's okay, been part of the finalist is great and I think we are entitle for a year supply of Krispy Kreme, I just don't know who are the 12 finalist, I think I'm included in it, and they are still arranging a surprise for us. oh wow. Hope that could be a trip to Cebu for the Sinulog or beach trip in Boracay hahahah.

to the winner, congratulations!
and to all 12 finalist.. group hug soon and let's throw a Krispy Kreme party to everyone who voted us.


love,

Az