Looking at some toy display cabinets

PC258612
I'm planning now to fix and re-arrange my toys inside the display cabinet, and because of more toys are coming in, the cabinet is starting to crowded and full of toys, collectibles are increasing so fast and also my fast food toys from Jollibee are too many already, so my plan for the start of the year is to re-arrange and and expand my toy display cabinet, but the problem is that I don't live in my own house, the expansion of the display is impossible, so my plan is to keep other collectibles and display the new and bigger toys.

I research online via flickr and other sites and saw other collector's style in displaying their collectibles in different toy cabinets, loose and mint in box figures are inside and how they manage to store those big toys and boxes. I want to have strobe light installed in my cabinet, but i'm afraid that the light can damage more on the toy's paint and i don't want to keep the light open 24 hours a day, so my plan is try my best on how to expand it inside the room.

check out the photos below