Move your events and classified ads post to OLX

Free classified ads are the big boom here in the Philippines and I remembered that OLX is one of the 1st and active online classified ads to offer free of posting to all users worldwide. I'm not sure if it is operated locally or some foreign company is maybe behind it. But I know that I discovered OLX in Friendster's having a Classified ads link from my user interface. They became the official classified ads link and I think they are still active today in Friendster, all it requires is that you sign up an account and then start posting lots of unlimited ads online.

I'm using OLX in posting and promoting my events, been a user of this site ever since they started and I felt that the effectiveness of the ads, especially when I need some band performers or retailers for my event. Thanks to their WYSIWYG editor, all I need to do is copy and paste my entire post from my blog to the OLX classified ad post. It is very simple and you can also map the location of your event or your ad, like you can have a For Sale Quezon City link or a rental space in an Office Makati

You can also get some cool stuff at OLX, like this life size statue of R2D2 for sale, that I almost got crazy and prized at P15k.
http://images01.olx.com.ph/ui/4/78/42/67617642_1-Pictures-of-R2D2-Life-size-Statue.jpg

and for an example, I posted also the Arts and Music festival event here

The 5th Backdoor Ventures Arts and Music Festival will be held on February 5 – 7, 2010 - Mandaluyong - Events_1264201578355

- You can use OLX for online presence of your item or event
- awareness of your event
-  increase blog traffic and SEO
- and also find cool stuff that you can take home
- and also meet new people :)