People on the go choose Jollibee Breakfast Joys

Many of today’s most successful people barely have time to prepare and enjoy a hearty morning meal. If they do, it often means waking up extra early and losing some precious sleep. Fortunately, some of Manila’s busiest go-getters prove that there are quick, affordable and delicious breakfast options that are always readily available. For them, Jollibee’s Breakfast Joys, served hot and fresh daily until 11 am, perfectly fit the bill.

harry
“I love waking up to delicious breakfast like Jollibee’s Longganisa Meal after a hectic meeting the night before. It helps take the stress away from my mornings. I usually have it delivered to me so that I can enjoy it in the privacy of my own home,” reveals Harry Hawson, CEO of Maverick by Design.

Apart from the 8-7000 Jollibee Express Delivery service, the Jollibee Breakfast Joys can be ordered via drive-thru or take-out.

Professional athletes also love Jollibee’s breakfast meals. For them, not only are the choices mouth-watering, they are heavy enough to fuel them the entire day. (read more below)


Lorraine Lapus
“With steaming hot coffee, Jollibee’s Corned Beef with Egg is the ultimate complete breakfast. I can’t get enough of it. It’s filling enough to keep me on the waves until after lunch,” says surfing champion Lorraine Lapus.

Macky Escalona
“The Chicken Tocino Meal is all I need to kick start my day… Food and nutrition is vital for me to make the most out of my activities. Ang tunay na lakas, tapang at angking talino ay nagsisimula sa masarap at masaganang pagkain. Jollibee, champion ka sa ‘kin,” shares professional basketball player Macky Escalona.

“Jollibee’s Crispy Bangus meal and Pancake Sandwich are my favorite breakfast choices because they’re delicious and affordable— it’s perfect for an athlete’s appetite,” explains PBA point guard Paul Artadi.

Given Paul’s hectic schedule, the Pancake Sandwich’s handheld convenience allows him to enjoy a filling breakfast anytime and anywhere, even when he’s in a hurry.

For some commercial models, they delight in having American and Filipino breakfast meals to choose from, ones they don’t have time to prepare themselves.

KAREN AND BRENT
“I love Filipino food but growing up in Canada has made me accustomed to continental breakfast. Jollibee’s Pancakes paired with Jollibee Breakfast Steak is the best combination for me! It allows me to get the best of both worlds without the hassle of preparing it myself,” relates Brent Javier.

“My work schedule has always been very unpredictable, thus preparing breakfast has always been a major hassle for me. I love Jollibee’s Beef Tapa because it’s marinated just the way I like it plus it’s very affordable! I crave for it every morning,” says Karen Pamintuan.

Also with unpredictable schedules are those in media who no longer have to rush to savor breakfast goodness such as Jollibee’s morning meals.

“I have a very erratic work schedule, especially during the UAAP season, so I usually don’t have time to cook at home. For breakfast, I usually drive-thru at Jollibee for the Chicken Tocino breakfast meal because it has just the right amount of sweetness and it’s heavy enough to keep me fueled the entire day,” reveals Boom Gonzales, UAAP TV host and radio DJ.

Lia Cruz
“I love Jollibee’s Corned Beef with Egg breakfast meal because it tastes just like my mom’s home cooked corned beef – only better,” adds Lia Cruz, TV host and commercial model.

“I’m not even a breakfast eater but when I do wake up for breakfast, Jollibee’s pancakes is what I want to have, and I go back to sleep with its sweet taste,” says professional blogger Cecile Zamora-Van Straten of the fast-food restaurant’s melt-in-your-mouth pancakes.

James Deakin
“I travel around the world quite a bit and I usually don’t have time to sit down and have a nice, peaceful breakfast. Jollibee’s Beef Tapa is a balanced breakfast meal and something great to come home to. It’s delicious and affordable—perfect for my lifestyle,” adds motoring journalist James Deakin.

For delicious, stress-free mornings, take your cue from these personalities and enjoy the quick, affordable and great-tasting Pinoy breakfast meals from Jollibee.