smiling and laughing with Sarah Geronimo

P1201835
I met her again and this time it was pure laugh and smiles, she's really nice and funny too, I love her answers to all those showbiz interviews by the media, she even told us that no one invited her yet for a valentine's day date, ( i was raising my hand that time, but my hand is behind my back haaha).so when the media ask her "kung saan nya gusto mag valentines date", then Sarah answered "eh di sa dining table", then we LOL all the way.

I met Sarah at the press launching of Cebuana Lhuillier 24K Loyalty Card in Shangri La Hotel Makati and it's great to hear this reward program for all their customers, and this is supported by their endorser pop star princess Sarah Geronimo, will blog next about this reward card that was presented to us by Jean Henri Lhuillier, President and CEO of P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies , and Ms. Mars Ancog, Group head for PJLI Corporate Planning.