some kind of french toast

This morning, I decided to man the kitchen and cook our food for breakfast, Lace woke me up and joke around that I cook some french toast for her, then I told her that I requested that french toast meal yesterday, but I know she's lazy and want to try my cooking kung fu style, then I decided to cook and do that experimental cooking style  I learned from my sister Joisu. I open up the stove, throw some margarines over the pan, and grab a loaf of bread then I punched a hole in the middle of one bread then throw it on the pan, cooked it there, toast it and then fried an egg inside that hole, and then cook the other side.

It's funny because I did this for the 2nd time only, last time I cook this was 2 years ago and it's not really a french toast, I forgot to add some cheese to add some creamy taste, but when I tasted it and eat some, damn....it tasted like a bibingka...

and I love it, because I'm so addicted to bibingka. I think the taste of the egg and star margarine tricked my tongue and got the similar taste of a bibingka. because of that I love it already..I will cook more for my self later heheheh.