9th Philippine Toy Convention production note 1

P2013795
Welcome to my 1st production note of the biggest pop culture event here in the Philippines, hm do I need to have another introduction for that? okay, its the 9th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2010, for short we call it 9th Philippine Toy Convention or ToyCon. I'm very happy that we reached a longer year and this 2010 will be our 9th year in the industry. I just can't believe how influential our event to the toys,comics, anime,cosplay industry and community and because of this, the family is growing.
P2013792
Got our 2nd meeting the other night and this time we need man power and to boost up our big plans for the event, The event will still be in Megatrade Hall 2-3 on June 19-20,2010. So save the date and if you have relatives who will be visiting our country,tell them to come before June 19, and drop by here if they want to see how we run the show and ahemmm do a local version of the San Diego Comic Con.

P2013793
We volt in with the group Anime Alliance Philippines, as one of our new baby for the event, their role for this year is very big and just like the group I organized years ago (The ArchGuardians).

P2013795
I showed to the group the latest updates and also plans for the website. I finally got the new materials to be used in our posters and digital flyers, and I am excited to do do some designs over it. But it will take some time to release it as it requires some approval from the mother company in the USA.

P2013791

P2013790

P2013788

The whole gang is there, minus our partner Albert Lee, who is still busy as usual, but we just started finalizing everything. I saw the designs, the booths, the attractions, the main theme, the plan and also the event partner. Wow! I'm excited, I just leave you for the moment and I will recharge first my power ring. (gets?)