and after 5 hours, the router is alive again

http://www.diycomputers.com.au/images/upfile/2009101912555292281.jpg
I went crazy this morning and found out that our Linksys WRT54GC is not working and I'm bothered by these blink leds all over it and it blinks like a christmas lights. I went to the Linksys website to see what's the problem and I saw that the site is like an online product show, so I decided to google it and find a solution, I saw some forums and sites that explains that our router suffers from corruption of its firmware, the cause might be that we turned the thing off while it upgrades it self and in the process of updating its own firmware. I look and google it and landed again in the Linksys site and went to the support section and downloaded that firmware upgrade. They say that the router can be revived again if you installed a new firmware or reset it.

I was about to do the instructions found on some forums, Okay I got the firmware, my router reader, but the site is very complicated on how to install that firmware, the manual found on the site in the router displayed an old version of the site, okay that's a problem, whenever I click something that will direct me to the proper firmware installation, always land me in the frontpage. I lost hope already and decided to buy a brand new one, then one of the problem is to find the reset button, at first I thought there was no reset button, but before I leave the house, I decided to google and search for that reset button.

Then a forum site told me that the reset button is located under the router stand. ahhahahahahah.
I told Lace and Mama to go ahead in the mall, and I'll just stay here at home and do another round of fixing the router, after pressing the reset button using a toothpick, I saw that the blinking lights are going and it refreshed and I got connected again via wireless network.

damn! that darn reset button gave me a hard time to figure it out, now i'm no longer stressed and looks like I'm back to work!