SM City San Lazaro food event (register here)

SM City Manila Bloggers wifi party
I just got a txt from the marketing people of SM City San Lazaro, and they will have a food event on February 27, 2010 at 2-5PM. They forgot to txt me the location of the event inside, but I have a feeling it will be at the food court section. But will update this blog post as soon as I received their reply in the morning.

If you want to attend, just post your name, email, and blog url here. I will submit it to them before Feb. 27.
I've been to SM mall's food court event, and believe me! I am so happy trying out all those meals during their previous food event.

for me, the best SM mall food event was at SM City Bacoor. Hope they can match the food fest there.

update 1:
they txted me already and the venue will be at the food court area.