Blogger over load

me with my funny boy scout hair cut inside Abenson, Shangri La mall, trying out that LG 3D TV

It's Sunday today and this should be my rest day, but it turns out that my work day will invade my regular rest weekend. I have lots of backlogs of coverages, video blogs, blog post and promotional stuff for my blog and will update and post it one by one later and have it set to scheduled post. I want to rest more and maybe visit a spa, watch movie, eat in a nice restaurant, and sleep.

I'm still figuring out these freebies in my room and will give it in an upcoming contest, remember that we still have that Nokia OVI contest running and we have 3 weeks of contest, the Alice in Wonderland pocket watch is still hot and the contest is ongoing, free tickets to Timbaland concert is up for grabs if you also join my blog contest, more more blog activities coming and I'm excited for another transformation of this blog. I'm still having a big hang over of that Neil Gaiman visit in Manila year 3.

Events invites are coming from left to right, and you can see that I'm trying my very best to attend all of it, but my body always fails to wake up early in the morning and I realized that my body should rest for awhile. I love going back to the beach, I'm waiting for future invitation of beach resort events or maybe a nice trip away from our technology hehhe.

Kasal, Sakali, saklolo, omg. the coming week will be another turn of events in my life. I'm looking forward for another over night stay in a nice hotel with pool.

Hanging out with online friends is great! hope to organize a meet up with everyone soon that involves resting, eating, laughing and bonding without the need to blog it eheehe. (i can't force myself but will blog it too)

more fun this coming week! promise!
do check out our ongoing promos and hey! SM Marikina has their last day of sale today, and SM Taytay will have their own 3 day sale, do check out their blog site and Facebook.

and ohhh..I've met the legendary blogger - http://karumal.livejournal.com/ 
last night...omg.. cool blogger

I have a new hair cut today! hahahah and arghh im going back to work now.. will finalize all these contracts and proposals for the coming gig.. happy Sunday!