winners last yearEastwood City is back again for this year and they are organizing their annual Easter Day event, for April 4, 2010 they have the Easter Wonderland event with lots of booths, games and activities for kids and the entire family.
Also they will have a cosplay event contest.
Registartion starts at 1PM
parade at 2:45pm
and catwalk at the Toy Land area at 3:30pm
Prizes will be given away to lucky winners
free entrance to one cosplayer with two companions
for inquiries txt 0917-6261585
check out the poster below and mechanics of the contest
Eastwood City’s Easter Wonderland 2010 Cosplay Contest Rules
1. The contest is open to all. Entries are for individuals only; no group of individuals. Participation in the cosplay is on a first come first served basis.
2. Participants could cosplay any character that they want, from any genre (anime, manga, games, comics, movies, western animation, visual kei, harajuku fashion, etc.)
3. Registration starts at 1:00 pm. After this, cosplayers are encouraged to participate in the parade. One cosplayer is allowed 2 companions, after which, a fee of P50.00 will be charged for every person in excess of the two.
4. Fashion show and presentation will begin at 3:30 PM at Toyland area (City Walk 2).
5. Presentations and skits are limited to 50 seconds per cosplayer to allow time for other cosplayers. Fashion show will end at 4:00 PM.
6. A cosplayer with a skit needs to be introduced by the emcee. Please have your short description of your skit ready before registration for cosplayers or send it ahead of time.
7. If you plan to carry a weapon, you must consult with organizers of Easter Wonderland Cosplay contest. All kinds of costume props must be handled with utmost care and must not be harmful to fellow cosplayers and event attendees.
8. No flashpots or explosive devices. No liquids.
9. Props will have to be carried on and off the stage by the contestants.
10. We will not have dressing rooms. Please be prepared to participate in the parade and fashion show when you arrive.
11. Cosplayers are encouraged to go around the different “worlds” of Easter Wonderland until the announcement of winners.
12. Costumes that are too revealing are prohibited. Scantly clad and/or sexy costumes are allowed but are not encouraged. No nudity allowed - no costume is no costume. We reserve the right to insist on modifications to costumes. Please keep in mind that Eastwood City’s Easter Wonderland is a wholesome and general patronage event.
13. Eastwood City’s Easter Wonderland organizers and its staff will not be held responsible for damage or injury resulting from mishandling and/or negligence of a cosplayer in his/her use of props/materials throughout the duration of the event.
14. Winners will be announced at 6:30 PM at the main stage of Art Planet. There will be 4 winners
1. Best Male
2. Best Female
3. Runner up for Best Male
4. Runner up for Best Female
15. The judges’ decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
16. An adult must accompany all contestants under the age of 18. The adult doesn't have to be on stage during the presentation or backstage ahead of time - just in the audience.
17. Participating cosplayers must send a digital file of the picture of the character that they will be cosplaying
18. Eastwood City reserves the right to disqualify any cosplayer who ignores and/or violates any of the aforementioned guidelines.
Criteria for Judging:
Make up 25%
Overall effect 40% (Representation of the character that you are portraying.)
Audience Impact 10%
Total of 100%
map (click to enlarge)