Friendster.com displays Azrael's Merryland Blog banner ad

azrael-ad

I finally saw it! wow!! thanks Friendster.com

This afternoon, I launched a fun contest for everyone about being a bounty hunter and the task is for you to log in to your Friendster account and try to catch my blog banner ads in the UI of Friendster. And now! Finally! after months of waiting and searching, one blogger finally caught and because she's the first one to capture it and send a complete screen caps of the UI with my banner ad. She will receive a gift from me, its like a prize for a contest. (take note this is not an official contest by Friendster, I just did this only for me to find my banner ad in their site)

Congratulations to
Ruby Ricafrente
www.pinaymommyonline.com

according to Ruby : "finally saw Azrael's ad at friendster after almost an hour of hunting!"

prize will be settled next week after my arrival from Cebu.

do you guys want more bounty hunter game?