meeting the White Queen and got my Alice in Wonderland premere tix

P2268820 P2279146

Finally! I met the White Queen, as I instructed our Movie Bloggers and Manila Bloggers Network to contact her and claim their premiere tickets from the White Queen and everyone got surprised that the White Queen I'm referring is Sharon Yu, we know that she's the tv celeb and host of basketball game on tv, and now she's the brand ambassador for SM Cinema, it's great to meet her and now I'm excited to meet the Red Queen on March 3.

I also got tips from Sharon that the Alice in Wonderland IMAX movie will be available exclusively in SM North Edsa IMAX, and this will not be available in SM MOA IMAX. The movie is also available in all SM Cinema Digital Theater. I also heard that the SM North Edsa IMAX lobby will be remodeled and re-opened in the coming months, I think they will add more useful stuff there for us movie goers. Add them also in Facebook, for more movie juicy news and promos.

(read more below for news)
P2268823
Cosplay in Wonderland

P2268826
SM North EDSA IMAX

P2268828
Mad Hatter poster

P2279147
See you on March 3!