FOOD NEWS: Starbucks new drink! - Espresso Java Chip Frappuccino blended coffee

P4197349
I finally tried the new drink of Starbucks - Espresso Java Chip Frappuccino blended coffee, its an upgrade version of my ever favorite drink Java Chip, they added some ground espresso roasted beans in the drink at over the whipped cream. The espresso flavor kicks in so fast and after munching some pieces of the espresso, you'll immediately enjoy biting some java chips in your drink. It's a new drink, perfect for the summer, not too sweet, and not too bitter.

more below

P4197349

P4197347
my complimentary drinks

P4197350
NOT! this is the coffee jelly, the crew at Starbucks just forgot the code of the new drink, and as you can see here that the barista gave me a coffee jelly, but then when I took this photo, it kinda weird that it doesnt look like it in the poster that I saw, then the barista made mistake and forgot that they have a new drink.

P4197352
the real thing! - Espresso Java Chip Frappuccino blended coffee

P4197353
check out the ground Espresso

P4197354
lakas ng tama!