I'm talking with the Wonder Girls now

wgirls caps
yup yup
a fan  dreams come true
wanna talk to them?
then log on here

they just logged in 2 min. ago

I got lucky I'm online and saw a twitter message from Ustream and informing us that Wonder Girls is live in video stream, I logged in and posted this immediately in all my networks. At first didn't see any pinoys hanging online, and I think I was the only first pinoy to drop by a message and question, but too bad my internet got wonky and got disconnected for 1 minute and didn't know if they answered my question if they have any plans to visit us here and do a concert. And later on saw lots of post from our fellow pinoy Wonder Girls fans, and the social stream chat board got flooded and I just don't know how the girls read the questions or maybe tru twitter.

But my question was answered at last as I heard that they will have a USA album tour our May 15, 2010 and that's also the date of the Then and Now Concert, which I heard that they are trying to bring them here and because of this online confirmation from the Wonder Girls, we can say that they are no longer available for the event here and hopefully have a concert and album tour after their tour in Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and China. Also heard that they want to go to Hong Kong, maybe another tour will be organized after their album tour and launching. I'm not sure if I'm right that they are in the USA today, or in Korea. I'll look for a recording of the live video stream, will review it and post it here.

and now the news will spread...no Wonder Girls on May 15..but I heard from the concert producer that they will try to get 2NE1 for the May 15 here in Manila.

ok its confirmed..they are in Korea.
I managed to grab the recorded video and they introduced to us their new member
watch the video below