Boracay 2010 day 2 : meet up with the bloggers

P4309638
I'm still here in Boracay and this is the start for my 2nd day stay and blog post. I enjoyed the breakfast in the resort where we stay and got busy here attending events and do coverage for my blog. Eating is also one of the most top activities and walking and then swimming is another part for this trip.

The fun doubled up after meeting up with our fellow bloggers, I saw byahilo.com and dongism.blogspot.com with travel life mag along the beach line of Boracay, I walked with them going to Dmall and then got some talks and laughs. At the Philips event, I'm with our mom blogger - mommyba.com and we covered the tech event of Philips and the Nestle Pops dodgeball. I know there are some bloggers are here, but will just dont disturb them for now hehehe, but hey! if you are here, feel free to contact me :)

P4309646 P4309721

P4309937 P4309940