The Laptop Shutdown

I'm so disappointed last night that my laptop crashed while reading this document from a client, and I didn't expected that the document I downloaded was opened to only and used all my laptop's memory, I wasn't aware and that 20MB file opened only in the memory and accessed by my document reader, I found it out when my laptop began to slow down and didn't saw the downloaded file in my desktop.

I tried to close the reading software and then my mouse just crawled and it failed to reach the "X" close button, then I saw the heavenly act of blue screen of death. I didn't panic and decided to reboot my laptop and start all over again. I noticed that the boot up of my laptop began to slow down, it took more than 10 minutes to load that Windows XP logo out of my screen and then when it completes to reboot, all of my icons were gone in my desktop, my wifi, audio, and other apps were gone.

I decided to reboot again and waited for another 10 minutes, but the 10 minutes reaches more than 15 minutes. I decided to watch Pinoy Big Brother in the room, but then I fell asleep while waiting, and then when I woke up and look at my laptop. OMG! the reboot is not yet finished.
And because that I'm so pissed off already and will miss a deadline that night, I forced shut down my laptop and let it sleep for the whole evening, then after waking up in the morning, I checked my laptop and it seems to work properly and more faster.

oh wow! I think my laptop needs to rest after that all those stress. I already got an idea to buy a new laptop, but my budget is low and need to raise more money for Lace's pregnancy and delivery in the coming weeks, so I need to be careful now and need not to stress my laptop, because this is my life partner for since 2007, and for around 4 years this baby did a lots of job for me. So dear laptop, thanks for coming back to life and don't leave me hanging heheheh.

lessons learned, let our laptop sleep for 10 hours and give it a pampering massage.