omg! they will sponsor our Baby shower event!

az lace
Lace and me (at Sakae Sushi, photo by Liza C. )

I'm still at shock and can't believe that the baby shower event will happen, thanks so much to our sponsors haahah! yey! Mommy Lace and my baby Ashton will be happy. I was thinking to organize but I have limited time and resources and I'm glad someone will back us up! And we need to organize this because baby Ashton is coming..maybe around 1st week of June.

May 27th is the date!
6pm is the time!
Lancaster hotel is the venue
100 pax

galing di ba?!
now im super excited and going to start sending invites na to our friends and family

I haven't attended any baby shower event, and this will be my first..
can you share tips on what will happen there, I know there will be food, but at least I should know if we need to have a program or something for everyone.