editing the 9th Philippine Toy Con poster

P6034093
Theres a lot of drama already in creating this event poster and it was the hardest moment for me and it was like designing the poster last year, which needed a lot of inspiration, but today the poster was a collab design with the people of the official licensee of DC Comics, so its hard to design it and requires approval from their global office. I waited a week for the added design and just used the old layout from the previous poster and pasted it here in the new poster.

I also added new toy figure images that matches the theme today, its so sad that we can put any Marvel figures and it might get a conflict with our event partner DC Comics. Last night was the last render of the poster and the sad part is that, another poster was created with out my knowledge and it will be printed as our official poster, but my layout is good as they say and this will be used for other collateral, kainis talaga.

photo above is that I'm adding the last event partner in the poster. and below is the final poster.
P6034097