COVERAGE: Nestle Expo 2010

photo
photo
I Choose Wellness Expo or Nestle Expo kick off last weekend at the Megatrade hall in SM Megamall,the event is open and free admission to everyone, and as you line up you will be welcome by a holographic projection of a girl explaining some details about the event and Nestle, I didn't expected that the event is so jam packed, they have booth games for kids and adults, different brands and food-drinks sampling, stage games and a check up and consultation with a nutrionist to give you tips on how to monitor your health. I went there after lunch and all of my blogger friends were finished to visit the area and met the CEO of Nestle during lunch time. I manage to squeeze in myself in the hall way and took some photos around the expo, and tried the Nesvita and my first time to taste it and I like it, I think I should buy this soon. Nestle Expo is very successful, a different expo that I know and everything is free, and I hope that they will organize more events like this and I know other brands will follow as well.

more pics and caption of the photos from the event after the jump


more pics here part 1 and part 2

photo
Ribbon cutting

photo
Bloggers with Chairman and CEO John Miller

photo
Nutrition Counseling

photo
Milo drink booth

photo
Sand play booth

photo
Chuckie photo booth

photo
the crowd at 1pm

photo
Milo bike challenge

photo
Sjora free tasting

photo
weighing center

photo
cooking demo

photo
more booths

photo
game and dance with kids

photo
laki Bear brand kami!

photo
free ice cream!

photo
Nesvita booth

photo
registration center