FASHION: Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan fashion feature

MG9716RTF
Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan didnt escape the lens of Flaunt Magazine in their issue 109 Fashion edition, we know Morgan in movies like The Watchmen and the Losers, these films came out recently and gave a big hit to comics and movie goers, he is also having an upcoming movie - The Residents (with Hilary Swank), Red Dawn, a remake of that 1984 movie John Milius thriller that star by Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen and The Texas Killing Fields which is now in pre-producton. (more below)
He also gave thanks to Grey's Anatomy creator, Shond Rhimes, for giving him a slot in that series as the dying patient Denny Duquette, a storyline which he star in that sent nearly 30 million viewers into violent spasms of tears.  “I wake up every morning and thank [Grey’s creator] Shonda Rhimes. That role gave me a career.” The 44 years old actor says that he loves acting, “The star part is not my bag. It’s weird and you don’t get used to it. I’m not comfortable with it, nor do I want it. I want to be with people I care about and hang out with my dogs. Never in my days did I want to be a celebrity.”   

more story in Flaunt Magazine issue 109

MG0002RTF

MG9588RTF

MG9942RTF



Bebe presents... Kristen Stewart X Flaunt  Magazine Issue # 109  
(The Fashion Issue)
Article and Photo material can be found in this issue of Flaunt Magazine Issue 109