Grabbing my 2nd dozen box of Krispy Kreme

We were at SM MOA to eat our dinner and then Lace told me to pick up a dozen box of Krispy Kreme and use my Krispy Kreme Fave Fan Award certificate to get one box for free. I told her that we will visit a nearby store after eating and checking out that cheese cafe in SM MOA. Then I used the super certificate and got a stamp of the store crew and this is my 2nd box of the month and looks like that we might grab another box next week and add it as our weekly supply ahhahaha. I also miss that Chocolate carnival event last year, I remember that we took home 8 dozen boxes of it and those doughnut boxes sat around our dining table for weeks. pero naubos naman sya hhhehehe. Ok din pala may stocks ng Krispy Kreme doughnuts at home, sarap kainin and perfect match with coffee, kaya ayan! its 5am na today and gising na gising pa ko, si Lace kasi pinagtimpla ako ng coffee na Folgers and ayan bulaga pa ang mag mata ko. good luck later sa event na pupuntahan. ko

CIMG8701
yey! thanks Krispy Kreme. di ko na kasi kelangan pumila para bumili hehehe

CIMG8702
ang sama ng tingin ni Ashton., pagkain na naman daw hahaha