nabutas kong lonta

P7168266
I didn't how my pants got ripped in one of the media event that I attended lats week. I just accepted the truth that my pants is already over used and the fabric is already deteriorating. I was busy taking some photos in a fashion show and maybe due to the busy movements that I do like kneeling on the floor, sitting on the floor, spreading my legs just to get a good shots with my camera. Then after some minutes when I was standing infront of Sarah Geronimo, I felt a cold air entering my pants, and me right knees are freezing and I didn't mind at all and continue to take a good photo with Sarah and some bloggers, then the cold breeze is getting colder in my right legs, and when I touch my knee, I felt my skin coming out of my pants. and then the biggest discovery!

nabutas ang lonta ko!

grrrr

after arriving at home, I showed it to my wife and her family, everyone laugh and told me that the fabric of my pants are weak already and they suggested that I cut it and convert it to a short.
but I decided to keep it and never use it again.