Switching back to Flickr uploader v.2.5

http://img.brothersoft.com/screenshots/softimage/f/flickr_uploadr_for_winme__98-64747-2.jpeg
I decided to switch back in using that old Flickr uploader version 2.5, because it is very light in my desktop and it uploads much more faster than the new version, although the settings and user interface are different, but still they work the same and it looks like the new version 3.2 eats a lot of memory or even  uploads slower than the old version. I just got my power back in blogging and it will be heavy time again in uploading lots of photos here in my blog. I use Flickr now in uploading my photos, it is easy to manage and also store lots of high res images, thanks to Chuvaness for the pro account, and it saves a lot of my time managing all those photos in sharing all my image material for my blog.


You can start following me at popazrael@Flickr