TECH: Email, Chat, Twit and Facebook using Nokia C3

P7309200
I visited the launch of the new Nokia C3 at Blue Leaf yesterday and I got so harassed by the traffic along the way but the stress that I got was gone after I saw the Nokia C3 mobile phone, It's a nice phone and perfect for social media and twit addicts. Its a cool and handy phone that you can use the new apps like the Twitter, Gtalk, Facebook, MSN and Yahoo! Messenger. That's the new feature and it runs on a nice user interface that is very user friendly. The most lovable feature is the Wifi capability of Nokia C3.

You can chat and check email and be online for 24 hours a day, and open different apps if you want to check your Facebook and post some cool status messages or Twit yourself and update your friends whenever you go out. You can also post photos via Facebook app and its easy to use it. I'm very tempted already to buy one since last week after I blog about the grand P1,000 discount today for the launch of the Nokia C3 in selected Nokia stores in Manila. But I decided to grab one next week and hope to get a discount too. (sold today at Php 6,295, orig price is at P7,295)

I'll feature more about Nokia C3 tomorrow.

P7309194 P7309196

P7309202 P7309201

P7309207 P7309210