adidas TS Heat Check wave 2 "Black" released this August

_MG_0004
adidas is back again for the TS Heat Check series and they are releasing the wave 2 this August 2010, the black color TS Heat Check is now available and another addition to the previous color of Green, Blue and White. At the launch last month, adidas gave me a pair of white TS Heat Check and did you know that the new shoes have a TS Heat Check Technology, it is a first of its kind in the market that allows athlete to monitor their performance through this technology that the 3 stripes in the shoe changes its color whenever the player is game intensity heats up.

For basketball, it is now used in the UAAP and NCAA, the 3 stripes of adidas in the shoe will show up if the player's game performance is intense and getting hot in the court, as they say in basketball game "he's on fire". It has heat sensitive materials that indicates from coolness to hotness as the stripes turns into white after the player gave a lot of energy in playing. The Puremotion Technology features in its sole, the natural movement of the foot is enhanced if ever used with more speed, power and agility, it has a fluid feel and it gives the foot and the shoe perform as one.

I've tried this shoe already and its fun to see if I already got tired when I used it when walking or for my everyday shoe, the stripes glows up and whenever I see that, I feel that I used a lot of energy in walking. galing di ba?!

_MG_0121

tscheck