Cool stuff found in SM Mall of Asia

Here's a new series called "Cool Stuff / Items found in .
I will be posting some cool and interesting items or stuff that I found or spotted in a mall or store. This is my regular hobby when doing window shopping alone or with my family.

so here are my cool stuff that I found.

P8141064
Transformers Animated shirt for P250, with Autobot/Decepticon logo, cool shirt, but I hope they have shirts for adults.

P8141065
Chef Tony's Pop Corn : Yummy Magazine 's Southern French Herbs flavor, priced at P170, I tasted this few months ago when our blogger friends visited us in Medical City during my wife's recovery after giving birth to Ashton, and I fell inlove with this new flavor.so Yummy!

P8141066
For a price Php580 (on weekends) you can now have an eat all you can buffet meal here in Yakimix in SM Mall of Asia, but the tip here is that you need to have your table reservation early, reserve it 3 hours before the restaurant opens.

P8141090
Awesome 3 or 4 feet tall Domo-kun stuff toy, spotted in Comic Alley, I don't know how much is this big doll.

P8141060
and a smiling little baby boy Ashton spotted wearing his new shirt with label "Mummy's new man"

that's our blog post and update for now..inaatok na kasi ako e.