covering the Supafest Manila 2010 concert


I got another chance to cover the whole concert of the Supafest Manila 2010 featuring Flo Rida, T Pain, Kelly Rowland and Sean Kingston. It was a dance and party concert as every audience jumps and sing while the artist performs on stage with lots of high energy. I was one of the official photographers for the producers Wilbros, and I'm here at the photo pit with Chris and Jude.


I got lost inside the concert venue and here's a photo of the stage area, hours before the concert starts. The floor was filled with beautiful ladies and with their boyfriends hahha. The VIP section turned an instant dance floor. I'm a little bit tired and resting here in Starbucks in SM MOA by the bay and I'm waiting for the photog team here. I left the concert venue after the 3 songs of the last artist, we were instructed to take pics during the 1st 30 seconds of the first 3 songs. It was a very difficult mission, but I'm glad that there are some decent pics I took saved in my XD card.

Its a fun party concert! Awesome to see Sean Kingston performing live and T Pain win win win song made me jump and sings with them.So sad that I didn't hear the rest of the songs of Flo Rida. I'm impressed on the performance of the hot and sexy Kelly Rowland, she performed Coldplay's CLOCKS at the last set of her performance.

more pics below


the concert crowd during break


infront of the strict bouncer


chris lucas and his camera gear


concert ID