I forgot to pick up my valid ID in GMA7

P9105532
I was busy this evening and having a meeting in Figaro and I enjoyed eating my corned beef and rice meal, then I found this GMA 7 ID inside my cargo shorts pocket, and it was a shock to discover that I left my valid ID in their studio at the guard's desk. Badtrip super after finding out and I was so comfortable going to my meeting venue hours ago, because the GMA 7 reporters gave me a free ride to their van going to my next destination, I got the idea to go back to their studio and claim my ID after my meeting. But its already late night and Its a fool to myself to go back there and let the comfy moments go away.

So I decided to pick up my ID and return this visitors ID next week, I txted Ross, reporter/segment producer, and informed her about this carelessness and mentioned I will pick it up, I reported it to her and let the guards know that I'm already out of their building and brought their visitors ID by mistake, my target day is to pick it up on Monday, but I forgot that I will be out of town on that day, so I'll sched it on a Tuesday... argghhhhhh talk about major major hassle.

I will never put any visitor's ID in my pocket ever again..this is the first time it happened, and I usually pin the ID to my shorts, so that I wont forget it.

(the troll toy is owned by Lace.)