I'll be in FEU tomorrow morning

lego5
I will be in in FEU tomorrow (sept 14, 2010) for a talk session infront of the batch of BS AMIT students in SB bldg. room 415. If you are a student there, then drop by from 8am-12nn and say hi.

I miss my school and didnt expected that I'll go back there again for this year, my last stay is in the year 2007 where I left and finish my college degree BS MATH major in Com sci. When the time I studied again in 2006, made a promise to myself to finish college and graduate, its better to be late than never. Now I wonder what the our campus ground and building looks like, the 1st thing I'm going to do there is visit the "Tayuman" canteen and eat my favorite pastel de lengua or buy a burger in a burger stand behind the chapel, and sniff chemicals at the laboratory room ahahah. I'm now excited, now first thing to do is wake up at 6am.