meeting with saab and fmcc

P9105530
I went to Edsa Shangrila after my tv interview in GMA 7 news and got to attend a meeting with Saab Magalona and the FMCC crew, I was with the Orange Magazine team and this all about the upcoming new designs of shirts for FMCC and also an upcoming project that we are working on for October 2010. This will be exciting because we are not talking only about new products, but also events. It was a great meeting with Saab, my 3rd time to meet her, but this meet up is not a fan meet up and the meeting is about doing a collab for Orange Magazine and FMCC, it will be a fun month for October.

P9105529
Also got heads up that I will be giving away some cool FMCC shirts here in my blog, just stay tuned and give me some time to work on some stuff for FMCC, I have one here at home, and got it from the launch of Orange Magazine months ago, I love the label that says "Francis M is still number 1" although an old design, but old designs are the rarest, so according to FMCC that they will be releasing new and awesome designs and I heard an international comic book artist did some design jobs for this new shirt.. astig di ba?!

Next week it will be a busy day as I will work on something for Orange Mag and also for FMCC, yeah expect some teasers here in my blog.

check out their shirts and branches
http://francismclothing.multiply.com/