my komiks in a GMA7 news interview and Manny Villar's Senate bill for pinoy komiks

P9105519
Check out my pinoy komiks collection that will be featured in Unang Hirit, they also interviewed me and its all about me having the fun collecting and also reading pinoy komiks, they also asked my comment about Manny Villar's pinoy comics bill - "THE KOMIKS INDUSTRY ACT of 2007" and my observation on the evolution of pinoy comics, all of this will be featured in the news section of Unang Hirit on Wednesday, I heard Carlo J. Caparas was interviewed too, and I hope that the bill will be passed, because the comics creator will have lots of benefits like - tax exemption in purchasing materials for creating komiks.

Gerry Alanguilan posted in his blog about his views on the senate bill for komiks last 2009,
you can read it here at http://gerry.alanguilan.com/archives/1227

also a copy of the bill is posted there, which you can download it
or you can also view the bill in pdf below.

P9105522


THE KOMIKS INDUSTRY ACT of 2007