My response in shooting the Blogger

I just received this via email and I want to share this to everyone, I'm excited to work with this international photographer, and I met him before already in a local party event and wow! check out his portfolio!
As you may know, I'm a photographer from San Francisco who is based here now in Manila. I have been able to shoot actor Martin Sheen, musician Mark Hoppus (Blink 182), actor Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), athlete Jerry Rice, comedian Chris Tucker, and others. Locally, I've been able to shoot Cristine Reyes, Rhian Ramos, Diether Ocampo, Angelica Panganiban, Angel Aquino, and Jake Cuenca. I have been published in local and international glossies and mostly shoot fashion.

The reason why I'm emailing you is that I am undergoing a personal project of mine to photograph some of the most influential bloggers here in the Philippines. And I would like to start with you. That is, if you're interested.
and then...my answer is YES!
so let's pray for a good weather and let's start that shoot!
I will reveal soon our international photographer
-

and on other news, I was suppose to be a TV guest for this morning show, but a day before the taping,they postponed my sched and they resched it on another date. That topic is all about toys and gifts for Christmas. oh, didn't know that the "Ber" month is already here.. and it smells it is Christmas time.