Ocular inspection at The Peak in Lancaster Hotel

P9278684
This momentous event is made possible by Josiah's Catering and Lancaster Hotel

I decided to drop by to Lancaster Hotel yesterday to check out the venue for Ashton's baptismal party, and I didn't know that the venue will be located at the 41st floor of Lancaster Hotel and thought that it will be at the ground floor, kasi nakikita ko lang yung hotel pag nadaan ako sa labas, and kala ko venue yung baba and hindi pala, the ground floor is a cafe pala.

I met Anna, one of the people incharge and she guided me on going up to The Peak and saw a nice venue and a top view that you can see already the mountains and lake in Rizal, galeng!!! I now imagine that this place will be filled with family and friends that will welcome our baby Ashton to the Christian world.

I'm now excited and this is Ashton's first party,that me and Lace, his parents, crammed a lot and do last minute organizing stuff to make it a bongga party. so sorry Ash, babawi kami sa 1st birthday party mo and it will be the best ever in the world!

and to everyone!!! see you later at 5pm!

more pics below

P9278681

P9278682

P9278679

P9278686

P9278688