Project Igloo prodution note 1

igloo
I didn't expected that I'm working on a new project for a long run and I'm going to start writing and make my brains work for this new project that I dubbed as Project Igloo. The wonders of events organizing is back again in our blood and I'm doing new, cool and crazy concepts that I'm sure everyone will enjoy it. This is big and I'm happy that my input is needed in designing and conceptualizing new attractions and gimiks for this upcoming project which will be materializes in a couple of weeks. Tomorrow will be the big presentation, and I'm glad that someone will be there to do the talks for me, I will be out tomorrow to attend some events and right now, I'm going to finish all of these paper works.

work work work work work..
I need to work more and hard,,,to buy my own chicken joy meal in Jollibee.

photo above by EightPointArial