TECH: Trying this Noah's Ark mosquito repeller gadget

P9034542
I'm very careful now because I just experience to have dengue last year and I don't want that to happen again and especially that we have a little boy at home and I'm finding some ways on how to repel these mosquitoes at home, so I decided that we buy this mosquito repeller gadget that we found in Hobbes n Landes, it is priced at P550, and battery operated, no need for any chemicals because this device emits low frequency sounds that repels the insects to 1-3 meters away from the device. (more below)

There's a timer that you can set it for 2 hours, 4 hours and 8 hours. Although that the low sound is kinda annoying, this device is best for when you are outside so that the low sound will not bounce in the walls of your home and land directly to your ear. I'm not sure if it is effective, but read some reviews online and some forums that many parents already purchase this for their homes, because dengue is a killer and its hard to avoid it even if you home is free from mosquitoes. I just acquired dengue last year and I was in a mall where the insect bit me. So its better to be careful and I think this device works.

I also saw on TV that there are plants that can repel mosquitoes, I'm going to look for it and buy one and place it here inside our home.

P9034531

P9034533

P9034534