Pizza Sunday party at home

pizza hut
I think home delivered pizza is one of the best and favorite food for bloggers, I remember that I always order this whenever I'm alone or there's a massive deadline of desktop jobs that needs to be finished within 24 hours, and here at home, it is one of the most ordered food via phone, After waking up so late, my wife told me that she wants to eat Mcdonald's, and then I went down to order it on the phone, but then the girl on the phone told me that next delivery will be after 2 hours because they have lots of pending orders that time, then I decided not to order and dial Jollibee delivery, but then I got disappointed as there's no one answering the phone, hmmm ganun naman sila lagi, maybe Jollibee Niog branch is busy this Sunday.

And then, our last resort is to order Pizza Hut, I went up to our room and reported it to Lace about Mcdo and Jollibee, then she told me to try Pizza hut, but I didn't know that she ordered already when I attended to watch over and play with our baby boy Ashton, She ordered this pizza cheesy volcano, and then I followed up the order and ordered a pasta with meat balls, then the pizza delivery boy arrived and we ate our lunch and went back to our laptops and eat these pizzas. Then after eating another set of pizzas arrived, 2 boxes of pan pizza was delivered here at home from Pizza hut hahahaha, me and Lace laughed and the food fest never stops here at home, the Food Monsters never fails.

oh wow! im excited na try to the PS3 later.. ehhehhe..