Project Igloo production note 4

Picture0304
The big day is near for this big project I'm working today, and I need to deliver the whole thing by Monday, and I got reminded by my self that I'll be out of town this Monday, and looks like my whole Sunday is a work day and must start conceptualizing more today (Saturday) so that I'm ready for that big presentation on Monday. I'm very happy that my concepts were approved and this will be revealed soon.

I feel sad that my contact and project director is sick today and the only way we can talk is thru sms and google talk chat. I just got the go signal yesterday and I'm warming myself up to use a lot of creative juice to materialize this crazy, wacky, and super fun project event for the coming month. But first, I need to compose an important document and submit it along with the product of the project.

I'm going to be like a college boy again working projects and present it to our professors and defend it, but I'm glad that there are classmates now that are defending it for me, couple of days ago, a project team mate just presented my blog and myself for an upcoming project, and wow that's two projects and the other one is this week, yikes! I need to get a proper hair cut and wear nice clothes so that I won't look like Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and the movie The Social Network. But its funny, because I was like that before hahahaha. Omg, I must watch that movie.