Project Igloo production note 5

I'm happy to post here that project igloo is going so smooth, and it took me almost a week to go back to my own self and after conceptualizing and doing new productive gimiks to energize my creative juices, it was hard to think of new promotional stuff. I'm running out of fresh ideas, and I really need to go out of the box or maybe do something more different. Project igloo has been umasked yesterday morning and the working title of the project was revealed in Facebook, and now the coming week will have more hard hitting promotion and an event to look out for next month.

I haven't heard from the Vice President of the company about his reviews of project igloo, but he's the one who makes my brain work well and do the deadline on time. I'm going to research and conceptualize more, because this is just the beginning and more exciting announcements will pop out here in my blog :)

PA140774
photo not related to project igloo, but it was the busiest day for me with no sleep, but happy that I'm going home after this dinner event located in a restaurant in Podium mall.