A short tour around SM Cyberzone in SM Baguio

P9248434
I got a chance to visit and check out SM City Baguio, it was a tough walk going there if you are located below it and didn't expected that the mall sits on top of the hill and I almost died and crawls on the road and catch my breath going up and got the crazy shock of my life that they have a stairs going up to another entrance, but I'm glad that I took the other entrance and the Supermarket area leads me to an escalator going inside the mall, thank goodness! I visited SM Cyberzone in SM Baguio and I'm very curious what will be their set up and what tech and gadget stores are in there.

Check out below for more photos of SM Cyberzone and SM Baguio

P9248448 P9248480
SM Baguio is the only mall that has no air conditioning, the roof is just a tent and the cold breeze of air flows and enters the mall.

P9248452
Welcome to SM Cyberzone in SM Baguio, its my first time ever to be here, and I did a short tour inside and had a quick look in this biggest IT Hub.

P9248454 P9248457
The designs are very much different from what we have here, here in Manila we have blue lights, but here in Baguio they have green lights in their interior, and upon entering the zone, I saw a Cherry Mobile kiosk facing the entrance.

P9248458 P9248459
common brands like Samsung and Sony are spotted inside, and I saw a new store here called iClick, they sell accessories and gear for cameras.

P9248462 P9248464
Sony, CDRking and Asianic are our common stores, its cool to see that CDRKing reached their farthest branch in Luzon.

P9248465 P9248466
I saw some tech stores outside the Cyberzone, Octagon, Canon, Guanzon mobile and the others are outside, maybe this side and wall is still Cyberzone.

P9248467 P9248468
near them is the Movietime area, you can spot Datablitz here and Unicom.

P9248469 P9248471
Saw this Got Hub internet, its a mini internet cafe and business center, the most interesting part of SM Baguio is the terrace and view deck, on the other side you can see the whole mountain ranges of Benguet and Cordillera (tama ba?) and the other side are the zone where Burnham park is located and other popular places in Baguio.