What's that metallic object in my food?

metal<---- ano ito?

It happened last month when a friend treated to me a dinner and I'm excited to try this new restaurant owned by a celebrity and a sister company with another restaurant located in a popular mall in Mandaluyong City. The restaurant we dined in is located to this new mall, and I ordered my favorite meal right away to save more time for me and my friend to have a chat after ordering, then after some minutes the food came infront of our table, the waiters are very friendly and they prepared our food and fixed the table for us neatly and fast.

I got excited to eat my meal and I started munching the rice and beef and drink my ice tea and talk with my friend and enjoy it sobra, then 2 of my blogger friends arrived to meet us and we'll going to check out something in this new mall and go up together, I told them I'll finish my dinner and then we will proceed in our plans. I was shocked after hearing that news about these celebrity couple got in trouble during in a private bout and was rushed to a hospital, which started the rumor there and now it reaches our dinner table. I was busy listening to all the chats of my friends and then suddenly my teeth just chewed this hard thing along with the food inside my mouth, at first I think of it as a small bone of the beef or could be a small stone that comes along with the rice.

My mind registered and said that their rice is not properly clean and then my tongue tries to find the hard object and I avoided not to throw it out of my mouth to my plate infront of my friends, dyahe kasi sa kasama ko. So I tried to feel it again and my teeth caught it, and felt that it is not a bone or a stone, its a long metal thing.... (photo above is a scaled size version, reference only and not the real object that I got)

I got scared and then I throw it up out of my mouth and held it in my hand, and I saw a small and long metallic object that looks like a tip of a ballpen, but when I checked, it doesn't look like a head tip of a pen, its like a part of another object or that mechanical thing of a toy. I called on the waiter and my friends didn't know what's going on, and then I told them to get the manager and explain to me why there's a metal object in my meal, the waiter was shocked and told me to hang on and they will ask the chef and then I handed them the metal object to check where it came from or maybe a part of their interiors that falls off.

The waiter told me that the chef or cook got no idea where it came from, then I told them to check their food and inspect it carefully because this metal thing is dangerous if their customer swallowed it, I got lucky that I chewed my food first and this thing didn't end up in my stomach and it could bring me to a fatal intestinal wound. The waiter offered lots of things that night, and I lost my appetite to eat again and they offered to replace my meal, but my mood is gone and the waiter said that the food I ordered will not be included in our bill, they offered ice cream and lots of stuff, but I declined their offer.

I got an idea to sue them for it, but I decided not to, and told them to inspect their food supplier, because the metal thing might came from their rice supplier. The waiter agrees and I accepted their apology. I hope it will never happen again, but I will eat again there and enjoy my favorite meal on another day.

Same incident years ago, theres an unwanted object in my rice when we cooked it at home, it's a "watusi" sitting in the middle of the cooked rice (watusi = firecrackers) , it got cooked with it and we didn't know, until I complained of a watusi-like smell coming from the rice, I search for the cause and I just noticed the "watusi" bleeds with the rice and it smokes a foul smell. We got dizzy after wards and we drank milk in order to counter attack the poison in our body.