5th Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair 2010 production note 2

Nokiac30277
I can't believe that this is my 2nd production note for the event, Im so busy the past month and weeks and here I am in my 2nd meeting for the event. I missed so many meetings and because that I was out of town always, but I'm glad that I hear that we are nearly closing our booths for the toycon, but we still have some space for mommy booths that will be organized by Mommy Mundo. I think we have around 100 booth exhibitors for this event, and while I finished the event poster, I learned that our official title is - The 5th Christmas Toy Fair and Mom's Holiday Finds. Its a fusion of two different fair for the holidays.

There will be booth sales, auction, story telling, magic show, donation drive, cosplay, live movie viewing and many more. And for now, I will revise the poster that I designed and will prepare it before the main deadline on Sunday.

save the date!
December 17-18-19, 2010
Megatrade Hall 2, SM Megamall