About this Long Champ bag

1010_longchamp_01
source
I don't understand why girls love bags, but maybe because its one of their favorite things after shoes and make ups. But a geek like me will die if I dont have a new toys and gadgets hehehe, so I might understand that the money used won't be a waste, because we like what we buy and treasure it. So awhile ago, we stopped over to that Citibank booth in Rockwell and I'm with Lace and the Aspacios, and we talked about those bags and I remember that Lace is bugging me about that Long Champ bag for weeks, I think she saw one bag in Rustans, but I always tell her to grab it while we still have moolahs. There's also this Nine West bag she want, but this Long Champ bag really attracts her, and while we are at Jen and Jef Aspacios car, I told her to buy it right away again, I still have Rustan GCs, and that might do the trick to help buy that, but not enough to pay everything and let's consider it as a discounted price when I used my remaining GC.

But Jen A. shared to us about that Citibank promo, apply a credit card and get that bag for free, or show your Citibank card and buy the bag half price. I'm not sure about that promo, but I google and saw the same poster they advertised in the mall. Lace told me she wants the Long Champ with a big handle, and then I told her to grab it and buy tomorrow.

Then my mind tells me, "Az, grab that Optimus Prime ROTF leader class while Toys R US is on sale at 50% off" and then my feet became itchy and wants to walk to that toy store tomorrow. ehehhahahahahhewawh awhahwhwahahwwhhawhawhw hawhawhahwa

I don't know anything about these Long Champ bags but they have a nice set collection of messenger bags for men. check their site for pics