Action Nation brings GI JOE and Watchmen movie in HBO Asia

Watchmen_14e
Action Nation just started already in HBO Asia and for those who have caught action movies like Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, 2010 and Star Trek will be treated for 2 more super action films that you should not miss. Even if you watched the movie in the big screen, own a DVD, or borrowed that download torrent video from your friend, watching it in cable tv is a different experience. Just like what happened when I watch Transformers 2, 2012 and Star Trek here at home, my time stops and I was glued to my couch or bed and started to watch these blockbuster movies again in my home.

This coming Sunday, they will show for the 1st time another action hit, also geeks will love these films, They will show GI JOE:Rise of Cobra on Nov. 14 and The Watchmen movie on Nov. 21. Action Nation always starts on a Sunday at 9pm and followed by a series of replays on the following day. I confess that I watched the other action movies again whenever they are in HBO, I love kasi our TV, its big and seeing the movie in a different resolution is so enjoyable. So there you go, let's keep Action Nation holy every Sunday and don't forget to bring a home made pop corn and burgers, add also an ice cold Coca-Cola.

I wish that they will show more action movies and especially the new ones.

And news for HBO regular series, The Emmy®-winning HBO Original comedy series - Entourage season 7 just premiered last Monday Nov. 8 with two bak to back episodes everyone Monday at 9pm on HBO and HBO HD. They also set a schedule for HBO Signature were you can watch entire 7th season daily on December 9 at 9pm.That's another 10 episode for Entourage.

Log on to www.hboasia.com for more information and play times.