COMICS: Onslaught is coming back this Feb 2011 and he is not happy

ONSLAUGHTUNLEASHED_02
OMG! Onslaught is back! in the new series Onslaught Unleased. I think Feb 2011 will be the month and year for me to go back into comics, Onslaught is one of my favorite super villain and goes after Magneto and Apocalypse in the X-men series. This was revealed last month in New York Comic Con and the series is written by Sean McKeever and art by Filipe Andrade. The cover features an art by Humberto Ramos. I really miss this bad ass villain and I want him to go back in the real Marvel Universe and kick those superheroes assess once more.

I went wonky after seeing this mutant creature in video games, and I'm glad that he's back in the pages of our comics. Marvel should put Onslaught in a live action movie next time hahaha. I remember years ago (1996) my college days, I got hooked and completed the whole series after finding out whose the main culprit and X-men traitor in their team, and whooaa it was Professor X (but then revealed in the later part that it was really Gambit)

and check out below a variant cover of the ever lovable artist Rob Leifeld

source