daddy mode for this week

Disney Peter Pan
I just can't believe that I created and conceptualized a costume for Ashton, he will attend a birthday party of our mommy blogger Pehpot's 2nd baby girl in Manila and it will be a Neverland theme party, Lace got a tip that Ashton will go out as Peter Pan, and because of our busy sched we didn't got a time to buy or make Ashton's costume, but then I got a time to sneak in to Robinsons Galeria and did a 2 hour hunt for his costume.

I failed in searching at Toys R US, but my back up plan did the trick
1. visit the dept. store
2. buy a green baby suit
3. buy felt paper - black, white, green at Saizen
4. buy all around glue
5. buy my toy at Toys R US ( hahahah yeah! seriously)

and after arriving at home, we stitch, cut and glue all together a Peter Pan costume for Ashton. oh wow! I excited to see him wear this.. let's consider this my first craft of costume making hahahaha.