Photos of my TV taping and my toys in GMA 7

PB067660
Last night, I just experience a nearly 4 hours of tv taping for the upcoming episode of QTV The Beat, the segment producer and researcher contacted me to feature some mini gaming gadgets for their show and we agreed to have a tv taping schedule and tried myself to fit in an impossible schedule with all of my busy event gigs. I arrived 2 hours late for the tv taping and I'm glad they are still game for it, and good thing that my phone didn't fail me in communicating with them. Been busy yesterday in attending a birthday party and event in SM Megamall. I won't mention here the mini gaming gadgets that they will feature, these toys are affordable and easy to play with. I heard that the episode will air on Nov 15th. But I'll update everyone after I get a confirmation for the airing of the episode.

They borrowed the toys that they will feature and will let other people to play with it and get comments about these mini gaming gadgets. I brought my toys also at their set, as a backgrounder for my profile interview. Wow. I'm so excited because its my 2nd or maybe 3rd time on TV to talk about toys.

more photos below
PB067659
Superman Returns

PB067648
Obey art toy

PB067646
Chuck D

PB067643
some of my Transformers Toys - Optimus Prime Supreme class, Grimlock, Hound and classic Hound and world's smallest Transformer - Bumble Bee

PB067650
Duke, GI JOE

PB067651
Wolverine mini mates

PB067652
Terminator T-800

PB067653
Spider-Woman

PB067655
Dr. Doom

PB067657
Doom and Thor - Marvel Icons.